Homemade Spanish rice
Simple and Easy homemade spanish rice recipe
- 1/4 cup Butter I use Brummel and Brown Yogurt butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 cups minute rice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Bouillon
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- Melt the butter in a large skillet
- Once butter has melted add the onions and garlic,Saute for about 5 mins
- add the rice and the tomato bouillon and saute for about a minute more
- Add the chicken broth and cook covered on Medium/low heat until the rice is soft about 15mins.
- Serve and Enjoy!